CIP – Final Ping Pong Outcome

Creative Industry Practice

mepong

I completed my ping pong bat this week. The design has been chosen to go into the Paper To Paddle auction on Friday the 13th of November. pingdgf pingponggg

I am happy with the way each side came out, although, the blue side needed another coat of colour. From the stickiness of the glue after peeling off the foam, the bat became stuck on the screen whilst I was screen printing. So I had to peel it off and it would have been impossible to realign it perfectly for another coat. After it dried out over night, I took it to the woodshop room and used some wood glue and a vice to glue the handle back together. After letting that dry over night as well I then sanded the logo off the bat.

 

I still have another bat to experiment with, I think I’ll go back and print a design more like this blue bat goodbyejpeg red bat hellojpg

so the writing is blank and the rest of the bat is colour.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s