In todays session we used Adobe Illustrator to edit my logo text for WOUP which then will be taken over to Cinema 4D, the file had to be saved as Illustrator 8, because Cinema 4D doesn’t recognise the more recent versions of Illustrator files.
Then I opened the logo text into Cinema 4D.
I then extruded the logo which created a thicker composition.
We then created a cloth which fell onto the text. For some reason my cloth fell through the text instead of sitting on top. I made a mistake somewhere, but that doesn’t matter at this stage.
We will be following on with this session next Friday. I think more of these sessions next year, across more packages, will be valuable building blocks for my profession.