I have now decided to slim down the abstract design, to further accomplish a pharmaceutical style. The ink splat was completely absorbing everything else, as much as I feel that it is an important part of the composition, I am glad I have realised I need to tone it down a bit.
Some colour experimentations that I am not going to pursue any further. I picked these colours out of some colour palettes that I was working with in a previous blog. However they are not helping me achieve the right look for the brand, I will continue with more experimentation, but I do feel as if the black and white will prevail, because it is the best at communicating a pharmaceutical aesthetic.