Over the past week I have been developing designs for my labels and for the presentation tomorrow I have developed 3D mock ups. I have just finished measuring, printing and sticking my label designs onto the bottles and jars.
This Tuesday I attended the second of a two day block of creative industry talks called Making a Living Week. Making a Living Week, had professionals talking about their experiences in the business and life, with useful tips and advice from their own success.
This Monday I attended the first of a two day block of creative industry talks called Making a Living Week. Making a Living Week, had professionals talking about their experiences in the business and life, with useful tips and advice from their own success.
I ordered two types of jars from https://www.baldwins.co.uk to create 3D mock ups with for my presentation on Friday.
I am further working towards diffusing the harsh ink image. I have feathered the edges which is working to tone down the ink.
After a talk with Ricardo yesterday he brought to my attention a couple of ways I could tweak my designs that could really help better communicate my brand message.
I am now working towards two different mock ups, one for the night serum and another design for the coffee scrub.
Yesterday we had to present our dissertation proposals. We swapped our proposals with other people around the room and then pulled out some good parts and offered constructive critiques on their work.
For this task we worked in pairs and me and John had to come up with a museum exhibit based on the theme Disguise. Our work fell a bit off track, we were supposed to list items we would exhibit, however we focused on the theory behind disguise.
We visited the exhibition Feminist Avant-Garde of the 1970s at The Photographer’ Gallery. From the gallery we had to choose one piece on display and write up a 100-150 word analysis.