I have collected my letter press experimentation, I am now implementing the out comes into my design. I’m focussing on create a final logo at this point.
I have chosen one print that came out quite nicely.
and then from this one I edited it, so both the letter T’s, P’s and S’s were matching. And experimented with the levels to white out the back ground and make the black bolder.
Upon reflection I have decided that my logo design (below) was quite irrelevant. It had no substance.
I think my new experimentation is much more successful because, the illustration of the stones is fitting with the hierarchy of the images layout.
I will now follow up this experimentation with a more considered illustration, and illustrate the stones much more bolder, to fit with the typography.